The Action Group aims to establish the roadmap for this transformation towards Integrated Pest Management at the regional level, for which LIFE AGROintegra allows to implement interesting experiences at demonstrative scale.
The success of this project relies, partly, on assuring that key players and most important stakeholders of the agri-food sector are represented.
This Action Group gathers the project partners, as well as other relevant actors involved in the agriculture sector. Namely:
- Public authority: Agriculture Service of the Government of Navarra
- Technology and transfer centre: INTIA
- Innovation, Technology and Management unit
- Food unit
- Representatives of cooperatives and farmers:
- Union of Cooperatives of Navarra (UCAN)
- Sociedad Cooperativa Agraria Orvalaiz S. Coop.
- Sociedad Cooperativa cerealista de Artajona.
- AN S. Coop.
- Representatives of the agrofood industry:
- ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.
- GELAGRI IBERICA S.L.
- CONGELADOS NAVARRA S.A.U.
- Malón de Echaide
The LIFE AGROintegra Action Group will be consolidated as a stable group at the end of the project, as it will be the core team of the Platform of Integrated Pest Management, which will be established as the reference group of the integrated agriculture in Navarre, an entity which will ensure the continuity and transfer of all the knowledge gained in the project.